What Are the Uses of Thermal Cooling Pads?
- Posted on：2023-02-07 14:13:00
- Source：AOK Thermal Pad Manufacturer FAQs
In the field of electronics, with the development of integration and assembly technology, electronic components are also developing in the direction of lightness and smallness, but the operation of equipment parts will generate heat energy, and if the heat energy is not dissipated, there will be excessive heat. High problems affect the performance of the equipment. At this time, it is necessary to use insulating materials with strong thermal conductivity. The quality of thermal conductivity directly affects the service life and stability of the product.
In order to solve the problem of product heat dissipation, the initial method is to sandwich a layer of insulating heat-conducting materials between the components and heat dissipation, such as mica, beryllium oxide ceramics and other materials. These materials have certain effects, but the thermal conductivity is not very good, and The price is still high. Due to the better heat transfer performance and relatively low price of thermally conductive pads, the application of thermal cooling pads is becoming more and more extensive.
1. For heat dissipation: thermal cooling pads can be used for heat dissipation of electronic components, computers, electric tools, motors, lamps, cables and automobiles.
2. For sealing: thermal cooling pads can be used for sealing electronic components to prevent the entry of moisture, dust, oil and other pollutants.
3. For insulation: thermal cooling pads has excellent electrical insulation, and can be used for insulation of electronic components to prevent short circuits, etc.
4. Used to suppress noise: thermal cooling pads has excellent noise reduction effect, and can be used for noise reduction of electronic components to reduce noise pollution.
Thermal cooling pads are generally used for thermal management inside electronic products, such as mobile phones, computers, etc. It has excellent thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, tensile strength, chemical corrosion resistance and water resistance. Effectively reduce the temperature of the equipment and improve the service life of the equipment. In addition, thermal cooling pads can also be used in other fields, such as aviation, aerospace, vehicles, etc., which can be used to reduce the temperature of automobile and aircraft engines and improve the reliability and stability of the engines.
If you would like to learn more about AOK performance thermal materials, please visit our website at www.aok-technologies.com.