TJ3020 Series Thermal Glue Key Features
Should clean the surface needed to be spliced and sealed before smearing this Thermal Conductive Glue on it for remarkable conjunction(the thickness no exceeding 6mm). This material is in 5-10 minutes for the tack free time and in complete consolidation character after twenty-four hours. After the operating is over, should instantly screw the cap for storing the unused glue in good seal. Pls cut the seal from the nozzle with its size based on the using volume, from where to squeeze the material out by hand-operating flexible pipe or assembled with special glue extrusion machine to handle.
TJ3020 Series Thermal Glue Applications
1. During process of storing to the glue, there probable appears a little consolidation phenomenon of the orifice. Pls reuse it after cleaning the consolidated area without any effects on material performance.
2. Pls not exceed the thickness of 6mm when squeezing the glue, also be attention of keeping it from eyes.
3. Affention in cap seal after using with storing it on shady, dry and ventilated circumstance.
4. This material is belong to Non-poison and Non-hazardous product, so applicable for shipping as normal chemical products.
5. After opening the seal, it has six months for the quality guarantee period.
|Appearance||White , Paste||Visuai|
|Tack Free Time (min)||2-10||Stopwatch|
|Hardness (shore A)||50||ASTM D2240|
|Tensile Strenth (Mpa)||≥ 1.0||ASTM D412|
|Elongation (%)||250||ASTM D374|
|Temp. Endurance Range (℃)||-60 - 250||EN344|
|Splice Strength (Mpa)||≥ 1.5||DSP|
|volume resistivity (Ω.cm)||2.0×1014||ASTM D257|
|Dielectric Constant (50HZ)||4.0||ASTM D150|
|Thermal Conductivity W/m.k||0.9||ASTM D5470|