AOK Thermal Glue Features
TJ3020 and TJ3080 series both are the one component thermal conductive glue, applied in the firm tack conjunction between the electronic components and other device materials. It is in speedy consolidation under normal temperature with superior tacky , exceptional electrical isolation, splendid seal and remarkable heat dissipation performance, which also is durable among the temperature from -60 Celsius to 250 Celsius.
AOK Thermal Glue Main Characteristics
1. In one component neutral consolidation performance, it is a highly performed elastomer by vulcanization, which is through the condensation function with water molecules in air.
2. It has superior thermal conductive performance, which swiftly transmit the heat from the heat source as to exceptionally cool down the heat source temperature.
3. It has excellent thermal conductive glue performance on most metal and non-metal materials with superior seal-tack＆thermal conductive performance for miscellaneous electronic components.
4. It satisfies with EU ROHS Directive.
AOK Thermal Glue Applications
1. It is a superior tack splice material for electronic components, semiconductor and electronic devices, which has exceptional performance of the seal, conjunction, electrical isolation, anti-moisture and thermal conductive characteristics.
2. It is highly applied in the electronic device, power module and electrical thermal controller for the heat dissipation and conjunction with seal function, which also is used for splice isolation of PTC.
3. It is in exceptional suitability for higher requirement on thermal conductive materials with the requirement of splice with seal performance.